Harbour MiniGUI Extended Edition
2.2.0 — 2013.02.26
To install and use MiniGUI, you will need:
- MiniGUI extended source and binaries
- Harbour or xHarbour compiler
- Borland C++ compiler, or MinGW, or Open Watcom, or Pelles C compiler
MiniGUI uses Harbour and Borland C++ by default. To use MiniGUI with Harbour and Borland C++, you must download and install the following two files. Harbour binaries are included in the first file. To upgrade a previous installation of MiniGUI, you need only download and install the first file.
Harbour MiniGUI Extended Edition 2.2.0
setup or Zip Compressed Setup File.
Includes MiniGUI libraries, include files, development tools, source code, sample applications, documentation, Harbour compiled libraries, Harbour include files, and Harbour compiler binaries. Libraries are compiled for Borland C++.
- Borland C++ Compiler version 5.5
If you are using the MinGW compiler, download and install the following file.
- Harbour MiniGUI Extended Edition 2.2.0 with Harbour 3.2.0dev precompiled libraries for MinGW compiler 4.6.1
If you are using xHarbour, you will have to download and install xHarbour and then configure MiniGUI to use xHarbour. See Getting started.
The following file is a history of changes to all versions of MiniGUI.